RETURN POLICY: ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN ALL WIG AND LASH STRIP SALES ARE FINAL! NO RETURNS ONLY EXCHANGES ON UNWORN CLOTHING.
SHIPPING:Orders will be shipped out in the order in which they are received. Processing time for shipping is 1-2 business days. Orders will be shipped out via USPS and may include tracking,
You will be notified by email once your order has shipped
Before applying your lashes
Gently groom lashes with an eyelash brush or comb. Measure both strip lashes against your own lash line to decide what size to cut the lash to for your eye.
Wearing your lashes
Don’t pick, pull or rub your lashes.
Don’t wash eyes or lashes with hot water or steam in face.
Removal and aftercare
Gently apply makeup remover for a few seconds to soften the adhesive. Using fingers or tweezers, take the outer corner of lash and gently peel strip lash from skin. Repeat on other eye.
Use makeup remover on a cotton bud to delicately remove all makeup, including mascara. Use fingers or tweezers to clean both strip lashes of any adhesive, removing all stickiness. Replace lashes on their tray, and in box, in order to keep them safe and maintain their shape.
How to clean and store your lash extensions
Take a cotton ball. Soak it in some makeup remover. Move the swab along the lashes in gentle motions. Run the swab from the tip of the lashes to the end of the lashes, making sure to get the adhesive strip as well. Keep going until all the makeup and glue is off
There will usually be some glue stuck on the lash band. You can use tweezers to remove this.
Make sure to only pull glue off band with the tweezers. Pulling at the lashes could damage the eyelashes.
Dip your cotton swab in rubbing alcohol and wipe it along the lash strip. In addition to removing glue, this disinfects the strip so you can safely use the eyelashes again later.
STORING YOUR PRIVILEGED SOCIETY WIG
It is best to store your wig on a wig stand or Styrofoam head, keep in mind it is best to keep it in a dry, damp free and heat free environment. Your wig will remain clean and tangle free this way.
PRIVILEGED SOCIETY WIG CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We recommend washing your wig every 6 - 8 wears, human hair wigs are expensive and you want to keep it looking healthy and new for as long as possible! Please use professional grade blow dryer, flat iron or curling iron with digital settings to ensure you are in complete control of the temperature settings. This will extend the life of your wig!
- Step 1: Before washing your wig, remove any tangles using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb gently
- Step 2: Hold wig under cool to luke warm running water so hair is traveling in the same direction. Apply a small amount of shampoo (shampoo suggestions are listed) and gently lather the hair while making sure the hair continues to travel in the same direction. Use downward strokes only
- Step 3: Rinse thoroughly with luke warm water until it runs clear.
- Step 4: Apply conditioner only on hair, avoiding the cap.
- Step 5: With fingers, work a small amount of conditioner through the ends of the hair for about 3 - 5 minutes.
- Step 6: Rinse thoroughly in cold to luke warm water until the water runs clear.
DRYING & STYLE
Wrap wig in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water.
Detangle gently using a wide tooth comb.Let the hair completely dry before styling, this will protect and ensure the longevity of the wig.
You may dry wig while it is on your Styrofoam head with a hooded hair dryer
Before you style with heat, use a light serum or heat protectant spray. Use a ceramic flat iron no higher than 400 degrees F to style.
*SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER RECCOMMENDATIONS *
- SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO ONLY!!!!
- -Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner, can be found at your local beauty store or drug store.
- -Organix OGX Brazillian, Argan Oil, or Coconut shampoos and conditioners are very good on hair and can be found at your local drug store or beauty supply